Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. ~ OPRAH


In this day and time, we all are in search of something. Knowing what that something is may not be clear, but the ache sensation inside us is real. We can feel it. My hope in writing this blog is not only to benefit me but for you as well. For me, it provides me a sort of therapy. I can get my thoughts and feelings out there, knowing that someone can understand. It’s for you because I truly believe we follow certain paths. A path that has brought you to this very site. Whether what I have to say is meant for you to read personally or for you to share with someone else that may need it. I believe that we all are connected by one commonality. We all want to be seen. We all want to heard. We all want to know we matter. Well my Friend, I see you, I hear you and you do matter.


Monday, July 11, 2011

Meatless Monday July Edition





Hey Gang!! Another awesomely fabulous meatless Monday recipe for you all to enjoy. this one is sup easy to make. You can either do it on the BBQ which is what we did or inside on a grill like the George Foreman one.

I went down to the Falls to spend Canada Day with my family. One night we did these pizzas on the Q and they were so scrumptious!!!

Here's what you need:

Naan bread - I used whole wheat

Whatever sauce, cheeses and toppings you like.

My mom and I used:

red, yellow and orange peppers diced up into tiny chunks

mushrooms, sliced

hot peppers

pineapples - diced - I'm not a fan however, but if you like, be my guest!

shredded mozza cheese - get the cheese meant for pizzas because when it melts, it gets all stringy and gooey....YUM-O!

Heat up your Q. On the side of the naan bread that you are putting on to the grill, coat lightly with EVOO. Pop it on to warm up up, about 5 minutes or so.

Take it off and load up all of your toppings, then place it back on to the Q and just the heat do its work! It only takes about 5-10 more minutes. Remember, you're not cooking it, just warming it and leaving it on there long enough for your toppings to get hot and your awesome cheesy goodness to melt.





Remove from grill, plate and ENJOY!! See? So simple and yet so incredibly tasty!!



Until next time kids!

Misty





xo

No comments:

Post a Comment