Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. ~ OPRAH


In this day and time, we all are in search of something. Knowing what that something is may not be clear, but the ache sensation inside us is real. We can feel it. My hope in writing this blog is not only to benefit me but for you as well. For me, it provides me a sort of therapy. I can get my thoughts and feelings out there, knowing that someone can understand. It’s for you because I truly believe we follow certain paths. A path that has brought you to this very site. Whether what I have to say is meant for you to read personally or for you to share with someone else that may need it. I believe that we all are connected by one commonality. We all want to be seen. We all want to heard. We all want to know we matter. Well my Friend, I see you, I hear you and you do matter.


Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day!!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This being the first entry I thought it best to just express my thoughts on what and where I see this blog going. I had a blog before and that proved to be something that I needed at that time to vent about my inner demons and just get it all out. It helped for awhile but I found myself dwelling on the past and it wasn't letting me live in my future.





I feel as though I have wasted the last two years. I want to take positive steps in making my life a life full of happiness, fulfillment and complete joy. I have so many wants to be frank I can't list them all here and I don't have to. I want to take my time, learning and successfully achieving all that I feel that I need to in life.





First and foremost on my list is to change my life. Change my life to ensure that I am here to accomplish all of the things I want to do. I can feel my body almost shutting down on me at times and that is so incredibly scary!!! The time for talk is done now. My time for action is here! I know what it is I should be doing. I know what I shouldn't be eating. I know that I should be active. I have all of the 'knows'. That has never been the problem. The problem I have is actually doing it. The easiest way to explain it is food has been my addiction. I am ready to get myself clean. I'm ready to stop letting food fill the voids I feel inside. I'm ready to live my life wholly, freely, genuinely, authentically. I'm ready. More importantly, I deserve it.

To start the ball rolling, I am beginning a 7 day Detox tomorrow. It will be difficult but I want to start this new phase of my life cleaning out as much toxic crap as I can. Like I said....time for action!

This blog will hopefully reach someone who has felt what I have felt and experienced or is experiencing what I am. I invite any and everyone to join in this journey with me. Take the steps with me. My hope is that I am about to experience an exciting journey and I am really looking forward to sharing it.

Stay tuned friends...this is going to be good!

Misty
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment