Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. ~ OPRAH


In this day and time, we all are in search of something. Knowing what that something is may not be clear, but the ache sensation inside us is real. We can feel it. My hope in writing this blog is not only to benefit me but for you as well. For me, it provides me a sort of therapy. I can get my thoughts and feelings out there, knowing that someone can understand. It’s for you because I truly believe we follow certain paths. A path that has brought you to this very site. Whether what I have to say is meant for you to read personally or for you to share with someone else that may need it. I believe that we all are connected by one commonality. We all want to be seen. We all want to heard. We all want to know we matter. Well my Friend, I see you, I hear you and you do matter.


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mini Goal Victory!!!

Oh Happy Day!!! I have reached my first mini goal!!! As a mini goal I set out to lose 20lbs and as of this morning I have lost 21lbs. YAY me!!!!
I feel so great and actually proud of myself. I know that I still have alot to learn when it comes to healthy eating and exercising but I am getting there. Learning something new every week, every day....I am a little on the bubbly side right now!!

If I have learned anything over these last few months that has really stuck with me is that you only get what you put in to this. If you are serious about making a change and really want to see the benefits of what you are working towards it really is a full time commitment! It's hard work and if I'm being honest, I need to work harder. So I will, if that's what it takes!

My next mini goal is to hit 50lbs. So 29 more lbs to go. I can do it! And so can any of you out there who are reading this. We have all heard people say, 'If I can do it, so can you'. Sometimes that would really frustrate me. Everyones journey is a struggle in a different way. We all have varying obstacles to overcome and what I find and easy change may not be for you and vice versa.

Short and sweet post today kids. Don't forget to tune in Monday for another Meatless Monday. Until then, take it easy!



Misty xo





"What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it
becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows
exactly what he wants and is fully determined not to quit until
he finds it." ~Alexander Graham Bell

1 comment: